Certified. Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* 1st scheduled maintenance, Complimentary 3-month AcuraLink trial, Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM Radio Service. Includes Trip Interruption, Rental Vehicle Reimbursement and Concierge Service
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
Clean CARFAX. AWD.
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $40,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned Luxury Cars Under $30,000
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The 2014 Acura RDX is the clear choice for those who have grown weary of the complex ordering guides, pricey options and questionable reliability associated with many of today's luxury SUVs. Exceptional resale value combined with Acura's well-established reputation for quality offers prospective RDX owners an added measure of peace of mind. Source: KBB.com
* Strong yet fuel-efficient V6 engine; generous rear legroom; lengthy standard features list; competitive price. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Acura RDX is a powerful compact crossover that offers a stylish exterior with a luxury interior. The RDX is equipped with a 3.5-liter, i-VTEC V-6 Engine, that produces 273 Horsepower. Despite its power it remains fuel efficient with the front-wheel drive model getting an EPA rating of 20 MPG City, 28 MPG Highway, and a combined 23 MPG. The all-wheel drive version is impressive as well with 19 MPG City, 27 MPG Highway, and 22 MPG combined. The Engine in the RDX comes with Variable Cylinder Management that automatically makes changes to the number of cylinders used at any given time. It enables it so the engine can run on six, four, or three cylinders depending on power demand, allowing for the most fuel efficiency possible. The RDX comes standard with a Sequential SportShift Automatic Transmission with steering-mounted paddle shifters. You have the option to choose either Drive mode for smooth shifting and optimal fuel efficiency, or you can go into Sport mode for performance driving and quick, precise shifts at your fingertips. If you choose to upgrade into the All-Wheel Drive model, it comes with Intelligent Control. This uses the front wheels only to propel the vehicle during regular cruising, and supplies more power to the rear depending on how slippery the surface you are driving on is. The interior of the RDX offers comfortable seating for up to five passengers with its plush leather seats in front and back. The driver and front passenger get dual-level heaters in seats and dual-zone climate controls. The driver's seat also comes equipped with a lumbar adjustment feature to keep your back comfortable. For safety, the RDX comes with a rearview camera, which activates whenever the vehicle is put into reverse. Also included is the Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, as well as the text message function that can read your texts to you and supply you with your choice of six pre-loaded responses. The Technology Package includes a Navigation System and a Destination Database to direct you to nearby ATMs, restaurants, and more. It also comes with AcuraLink, an easy to use data network that reminds you about maintenance appointments and communicates directly with your dealer. If you are looking for comfort without compromise, step into the 2014 Acura RDX. Source: The Manufacturer Summary