Certified. Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Price tag is fairly low across the board; generous list of standard features; feels kind of sporty thanks to precise steering; rear seat is roomy for its class. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura ILX features classic sport sedan proportions- an elongated hood with a short rear deck. An upward-sweeping character line stretches from the front fender to the muscular haunch. 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels are standard on all models and complete the sporting look. Jewel Eye LED headlights are standard, providing a whiter light for better visibility. The ILZ is powered by a 2.4L 201hp i-VTEC 4-cylinder providing 25 MPG city and 36hwy. The sophistication of the ILX interior begins with the plush feel of the seats which feature leather trim and breathable perforated leather on both front and rear seating surfaces. Leather-equipped models have dual-level heaters for cold days and feature 8-way power adjustable driver's seat. All models are equipped with a multi-view rear camera that gives you a choice of three different images of the area behind the vehicle when in reverse. The 5-inch full color display also shows you other things such as detailed audio info, contact listings through your Bluetooth pair device, and SMS messages text messaging feature which allows you to reply to incoming messages. The available Acura/ELS Surround Premium Audio System fills the car with surround sound from its 10 speakers from any stereo digital source. The centerpiece of the Technology Package, the Acura Navigation System, in conjunction with AcuraLink provides navigation on an 8-inch screen, mounted high in the center control panel for easy visibility. Acuralink can also provide other services with a subscription including vehicle theft tracking, live concierge service, and remote unlocking/locking. Additional features include Zagat Survey ratings and reviews and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic and AcuraLink Real-Time Weather. Source: The Manufacturer Summary